Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ceramic Studio May Be Mine!

I found a person on Craig's List who has to move and is selling his entire ceramic studio. I talked to him tonight and it looks like I'm really going to buy it!!! I can't wait to get my hands into clay again. I've been looking at ceramic blogs and getting tons of ideas.

I went to the dreadful Walmart this afternoon because someone told me that they are closing down their fabric department and everything is half price. Number one: there was nothing half price at our Walmart; Number two: as cheap as the fabrics were a full price, there was no one to cut them. After 1/2 an hour, I just left.

I spent a couple of hours working on my quilt - it's coming right along. I'm at the boring stage now of trimming the squares. I take a lot of breaks.

My husband is so tickled that I started a blog. We'll see....

No comments: