Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sweet Goodness Sister Swap

Hey all! This will be my second Sweet Goodness swap, and I got to be partnered with one of the queens, Lucy of Sweet Repeats!

Here are my 20 questions answers:

1. Favorite Color: I love coral, cerulean blue, raspberry, any color with intensity.
.
2. Chocolate Lover? Milk, Dark, White, or none of the above? My husband is a chocolate freak. I never actually feel the need for chocolate, but I have been known to make a bag of milk M & M's disappear pretty fast.

3. What is your favorite craft hobby? Quilting, collage, sewing, and ceramics

4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start?
Silk screening and other printmaking type stuff. Digital photography has been nagging at me, but the software is so hard to learn!

5. What craft do you NOT have abut then interest in or just not great in ( so your partner doesn’t send something you wouldn’t use)?
I don't knit, crochet or make wreaths. A also don't dye my own fabrics or do silk painting or anything like that.

6. Do you have any allergies? Nope!

7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else?
I love making costumes, eating candy, and drinking wicked brews.

8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall? No. We have a plastic turkey that we've been putting on our door since 1977, and we still put it up as a joke, but other than that, we are pretty boring when it comes to fall decor.

9. December Holidays--what holiday do you celebrate? What type of decorations do you like to put up in your house for that holiday?

We celebrate Hanukah, and will bring out menorahs and candles. Banners would be cute, but we try not to make it seem like "the Jewish Christmas" or anything.

10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls? I have two beautiful daughters - Celia is 19 and Joyce is almost 18
11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
Four cats: Kittycoo, Peekaboo, ScoobyDoo and Cloud.

12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like?
I eat books. I love fiction from other cultures, like India. I also love David Sedaris and his type of humor. Now there are books I read, and books that I tear up for collage. Those are picture books from the sixties and seventies.

13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December? If so, what day and what is the occasion? My birthday is December 28. 47 years old!!!

14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect? I have a small collection of cat figurines. I love old metal lunch boxes for my supplies. My new collection is owls. I'm a thrifter, so I like so many different things!

15. What type of things do you like to cook? Are you an appetizer person, cookie maker, dessert freak or a take out type of person?? I'm a big meal maker. I also make pies really well, or cobblers and such.

16. What is your favorite scent? Is there one that you can’t stand? The only thing I don't like is musk. I like herbal essential oil type smells. I wear Armani Code, when I go out, but L'Occitaine Verbena otherwise

17. What’s your favorite song? I love Regina Spektor, Ben Folds, Guster, Dispatch. Recently I love the songs from Spring Awakening.

18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater?
Drawing a complete blank here -I loved Borat, Pay it Forward, and Marie Antoinette just because it is visually gorgeous.

19.What’s your favorite Candy?If you took an X ray of my tummy, you would see hot tamales, twizzlers, and good and plenty.

20. Tea or Coffee or other? Coffee black, please. Martini dirty and up, please.

1 comment:

Jodi Ohl said...

Ohhh I'm so glad we are partners :))))


I've been watching for your post and have some ideas "brewing" :)

Hugs,

Your "Sister"